Monday, April 12, 2010

Devon Bowie's E- Portfolio - Final Blog Post


I approach the end of my first year of Journalism, and my Proofreading and Copy-Editing class. I have learned much about blogging, and have even somewhat kind of embraced Twitter. I'm probably not going to use it much, but I no longer hate it with such a vigorous passion that I once did. I'd agree with Kevin; however, that this class does need a name change.


Through my blogging, I have learned other things as well. Though I could have blogged before this class (Though I'd likely screw up formatting and tags), through the research for the blog posts I have done, I gained knowledge. The Vice Guide to Liberia, for instance, which I watched for one of my posts. In that video series, I learned much about something that I otherwise would have known little about, and gained +1 Wisdom. I also levelled up and evolved into Charizard.



Comment 1
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5

Picture taken from Bulbapedia, a Pokemon wiki.
Yes, there is a Wikipedia dedicated to Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment